Do’s & Don’ts
Before our friendly uniformed crews visit, you will need to decide what you need clearing. You will need to identify these items to our staff members. The tips below will help you save time and money:
- Put all lose rubbish into bags.
- Flatten boxes or break down garden waste to take up less space on the trucks (hence cheaper for you).
- If time permits, Tag your junk items using colored tape or stick it notes to identify the junk to be cleared from various rooms, this will stand out to our crews.
- Lift any heavy items yourself. Our crew members are trained to lift these items, and have special equipment. This is part of our full service junk removal pledge.
- Pack hazardous materials such as oil and solvents with household junk. These items need to be processed separately.